Labels

Friday, December 18, 2009

You and Me

I have been looking for you
But everytime I thought I found you
it so turned out that it was only me

Other day, I saw someone sulking
and I thought, I found you
But, it so turned out that it was only me

When I saw that little child enjoying on the swing
I thought, I found you
But, it so turned out that it was only me

This morning, when I confronted that arrogant person
I thought, I found you
But, it so turned out that it was only me!

Every other person I saw who was
Jealous, righteous, loving, caring, selfish, generous and what not
I thought, I found you
But, it so turned out every time that it was only me!

I am so desperately looking for you that is not me
Where are you?
Are you there?
Or is it just me?
I think you are all screwed up.
Or, is it me?

- Musten Jiruwala

No comments: