Labels

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Philosophizing life

  • Love, Joy, Peace can travel greatest of the great distances at faster than the fastest speed in shortest of the short time. The only thing it cannot penetrate is thinner than the thinnest wall of arrogance, anger, lies and suspicion.
  • Demeaning and ridiculing others will elevate you fast and high on a bubble of false pride. Just that the bubble of false pride doesn't last too long.
  • The person on whom you fix the responsibility for things happening in your life becomes more powerful. For happenings in my life, I fix the responsibility on myself.
  • For you, it IS what it MEANS to you. Fact is, it doesn't mean anything. It is what it is.
  • I feel what I choose to feel.
  • I am learning to attach my perception with your feelings.
  • When you look at hurdles as problems, you avoid them. When you look at hurdles as opportunities, you overcome them.
  • if you can't appreciate something that you have, its better to lose it. if you are going to regret losing it, better appreciate it.
  • When I focus my energy on where I want my world to go, my world will not end up where I don't want it to go.
  • By nature, I am chaotic. Adapting myself to a system or a process is against my nature.
  • When the child in you dies, childishness will remain.
  • Maturity is to overcome childishness while remaining a child.
  • Ignoring myself often results in finding fault with others.
  • Friendship is free from all relationships. Only a relationship can be broken.
  • What, when, where, who, how gives you facts. Why gives you perceptions. Truth is beyond facts and perceptions.
  • When you want something or someone to change, be ready to deal with your frustration.
  • I dominate those against whom I feel weak and helpless.
  • Deeds matter. Dress doesn't.
  • Significance is merely in your perception, otherwise everything is mundane.
  • Failing after giving your best is a sign of bigger success.
  • Perception from conveniently altered past can brighten the future and diminish the present.

No comments: